Monday, October 3, 2011

Folsom highlights

I had a great time at Folsom. 

I noticed something strange.  I had a great time at the events that had no cover charge.  I had less great of a time at events that charged a cover charge.

There were a couple things that stood out as truly beautiful. 

I hung out at MisterS
There are different styles of adult stores.  MisterS is clean and well organized.  Within the store they encourage and allow the gear to sell itself.  During Folsom the store was the social center of the city.  I saw a lot of other people from Seattle there.  The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and pretty.  I tied up a cute boy using their rope.



I had a delightful meal at Basil Thai.  The short ribs were as good as I remembered them.  The panang curry was amazing. 

I had a great time at the boundInPublic shoot. 
It was very erotic.  There was some beautiful bondage and domination. 


We had a great time watching knottyBrent tie up boys at the bar Edge


I really loved the bar Truck.
Without planning a lot of people we like showed up.  I briefly wandered to the nearby grocery store and got a pint of haagen-dazs.  And convinced the bartender to serve it with grey goose vodka.  It was good.

We had a great time at the Folsom Street Fair.  I got tied up by Max.

We had wonderful ice cream the next morning at biRiteCreamery.  It really mattered that we ran into locals, good folk.

It was a great weekend.