Saturday, December 22, 2012

Submission at the stripper bar

Submission at the stripper bar.
I had to go to Puerto Vallarta Mexico for two nights.

I'm pretty self-sufficient, but this was the first time I've been there alone.
The city of Puerto Vallarta has been consistently fun for a dozen years of vacation.

I like stripper bars. There's beauty in seeing muscular (mostly) naked boys gyrating to the music.
But it's not interesting to me unless I'm seeing more than is freely available on the beach. Laws prohibiting full nudity make this more difficult.

Body language among the strippers made me believe that they were mostly straight. But since I wasn't planning to have sex with them that didn't really matter to me. 

I found a seat across the room from a large American in a corner with a stack of small denomination bills.

The boys knew what that large man wanted and were willing to gyrate against him, occasional pulling down the front or back of their tight fitting underwear.

It was clear that everybody knew what was going. Everybody entered these interactions with full information.

But each and every time there was a gut-check where they would force themselves into action.  It was a moment where submission would cross the face of the stripper.

I found it intoxicating. It's the same look of submission that I will often get to see once or twice during a really good scene in my dungeon.

I tip the strippers that I have enjoyed for the value that I have received.
I left the stripper bar happy, having never laid a hand on any of the strippers.