Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bondage Wrap of a pup

I was at a gathering at the home of a local Dom.  It was a slightly different crowd than normal. The group was heavily skewed towards puppy play. 

This was an opportunity to play outside of my normal comfort zone. 

A very cute twink pup volunteered for a scene.  He mentioned liking mummification.

I got out a roll of black bondage tape.  I had him interlock his fingers behind his back and did a wrap around his hands and up around his elbows and upper arms.  I moved him to the floor onto his chest.  I rolled him onto his back.

I taped his thighs to his calves.  I wrapped around his testicles.

I rolled the pup onto his chest.

I added a gas mask and taped over the eyes. 

I reached underneath the pup and grabbed his rock hard cock. I stroked the pup.  I traced my finger over and over again along his perineum.

We shifted the boy upright onto his knees.  I stroked him to completion while breathing on his neck.