Sunday, August 11, 2013

the pup's face pic

The phrasing that I use before play is: "What pictures may I take? What pictures may I post?"

Most people are okay with me taking any photos.  Some people ask that their face not be posted.  Some people ask that identifiable tattoos not be posted. 

I try really hard not to add any pressure to any answer to these questions. 
Mostly I work within these bounds.

Occasionally I capture a perfect picture that falls outside these negotiated bounds.  And I need to follow up with special requests of the boy.

I think that mostly people are afraid of sketchy seedy incriminating looking photos.  Mostly when I follow up with special requests and show the photos that I want to post, the subjects are delighted to see these special photos get distributed. 

Tonight I got permission to post one of these special request photos.  To me this photo captures everything that is right and good about bondage.

pup in gear bondage