Thursday, June 23, 2011

tunnel vision - sex at MAL

Mid-Atlantic Leather (M.A.L.) was a journey of self-discovery.  I was trying to figure out the shape and boundaries of my submission. 

I was contacted by a cute boy, thunderPup,  who asked me to dominate him for a day.  I explained that my tendencies were towards submission on vacation.  We agreed to meet up and come to some accommodation. 

We met up under the supervision of his Sir, ARMYJOCK. 

They had brought more gear and equipment on the vacation than anybody else that I saw that weekend.  One corner of their room was dominated by a sling stand.  Gear was well organized on the too-small desk of a standard hotel room.  I turned down their offer to wear one of the extensive collection of chastity devices. 

Despite a good deal of dungeon time I had never actually had actual sex involving bondage before this.

So somehow play moved to the sling.  And my wrists were chained up. 

The confinement started with the addition of an Israeli civilian gas mask.  ARMYJOCK momentarily placed his hand over the front of the mask as I was inhaling.  The mask pulled back, verifying the seals.  And he released his hand.  Breath play scares me, and this never crossed the line into that territory.

It was comfortable and confining. The gas mask forced my attention forward.  It created a type of tunnel vision focusing my attention on thunderPup.  It was really hot.