Thursday, June 27, 2013

furry and non-furry bondage

I had a furry over to play.  The furries (fur-suiters) have an odd reputation in Seattle.  They have a reputation for intense and enthusiastic play.  My observation has been that they go from mild sensual play very quickly to extremely intense play with little observable transition. 

But without exception the furries are passionate.  And that makes them fun to be around.

A couple months back I got to play with a furry at a party.  I ended up faithfully recreating the bondage from a cartoon onto the fur-suited boy.  It worked surprisingly well.



This gave me enough credibility to get play with another furry at a different party.  I did some fun rope bondage.

This eventually led to the furry being out of his suit in my dungeon. 


I took the easy path: and looked for things where he had little experience, and I had a lot of experience. So I did things involving him naked and my using gear.

I applied handcuffs upstairs. 

Recently when I've asked boys to put on handcuffs, the boys have verified the locks before placing the handcuffs on themselves.  This seems to be a new development.  It will require further investigation.

Downstairs I switched to restraints.  I attached a locking cock ring onto his balls.  This was first attached to a floor hard point, but later attached to his ankles.

 

I intentionally restrained him in ways that would be escapable if he could only stand up; knowing that his balls attached to his ankles prevented him from doing so.

I bent him over the wedge pillow.


 


From previous interactions I knew that his ass was central to his sexual experience.  I tried to be attentive to his ass.

I realized that his balls were a limited commodity.  And so needed to be free sooner rather than later.  So I removed the bondage cock-ring and spread his legs into a spread eagle, which worked surprisingly well with the wedge pillow.


This was really good for my dick. 

I had seen a particular position in a number of kink.com scenes, and needed to try it.


Against a wall with arms restrained down and legs restrained upwards is visually stunning.  But seems difficult to make actual sex work.  The parts just don't seem to line up right, and was difficult on my knees.  With some difficulty I made it work. 

Everybody came lots.

Afterwards I had a minor disappointment:  I normally ask about what went well, and what could have gone better; I think he might have been lying to spare my feelings about what could have gone better.  I know that my performance is never going to be perfect.  And I expect that the bottom will spend time naval gazing during the experience, and will have a clear idea of what was wrong.  Since I didn't believe that the play was perfect, him telling me that there wasn't anything that he could think of that could have gone better made me wary of _all_ of his feedback.  I know this is problematic, but I'd prefer that the top and bottom agree on a narrative of the scene, and this didn't happen.

Despite the lack of a consistent narrative this is one of my best scenes this calendar year.