Sunday, July 28, 2013

The villian's monologue

There's a well-established motif in James Bond movies.  The hero is helpless.  The protagonist tries halfheartedly to parry verbally.

I was finishing up a scene.  The very end of the main portion was coming to a close with my cuming all over his back in a spread-eagle positioned.  I realized that he was comfortable but feeling awkward and that this was as perfect as can be imagined.

I lowered the lights in the dungeon to ceiling mounted spotlights, and I left the room.  I came back into the room with a beverage.  I quietly sat down with my legs spread to give his face a good view of my crotch, leaning against the wall mirror.

I was firm in controlling the conversation.  Much of what I said was plausible but a little ridiculous.  I talked about the identification of the Kübler-Ross model for stages of grieving as applied to scenes. But it was stuff that I could talk about fluidly and confidently.

All of this took place with my cum slowly dripping off of his back.

It was my first time trying the James Bond Villain Monologue and I thought it went well.

prone boy, almost ready for monologue