Saturday, February 17, 2024

CBT in sleep sack with gas mask


I met @Muscle_dog at a party “Saüsagefest” that I threw with @HungArabDad during Summer2023. Muscle_dog and I talked about the possibility of play.  

After @Muscle_dog talked on Twitter about enjoying ErosTek, I approached him about a muscle-stimulation electro scene.

But that started the conversation about other play.  @Muscle_dog had noticed my sleep sack and lacing table. And we negotiated. And met up. 

We started with the sleep sack for the agreed edging and CBT scene.

I asked @Muscle_dog to put handcuffs on himself.  For years this has been a ritual to make sure that this is really a consensual bondage scene.  

The handcuffs needed to come off to get @Muscle_dog’s arms into the sleep sack.  

Gas masks were discussed as being a fetish. I liked this idea both as a way to create a feeling of confinement, and a part of compelling visuals. 

Ropes tightened the sleep sack.  Chains were added to increase the pressure of the sleep sack, and to prevent attempts at rolling or bending hips or knees. 

I unzipped the center of the sleep sack to give access to cock and balls. This immediately worked for @Muscle_dog, and he immediately got a raging hardon. 

For the edging, I used water-based lube for the head of his cock. And silicone lube for the shaft. 

My own balls don’t respond well to CBT. But I really try to make this work for others. I have the most recent practice with pulling and squeezing of balls. @Muscle_dog later referred to this appreciatively as crushing. 

I knew that pulling and squeezing on their own wouldn’t be satisfying.  So ahead of time I prepared for smacking his balls. I had a small wooden spoon ready for this purpose. Ahead of time, I had reminded myself how hard to smack by practicing against the inside of my forearm.  I was pleased with the results of smacking @Muscle_dog’s balls. 

On a couple occasions, I very intentionally left @Muscle_dog in the bondage, without touching him at all. This is called “letting the bondage bake” and intensifies the feeling of the bondage. This is especially important for an edging scene. I did watch while he unsuccessfully tried to rub his cock against the inside of the sleep sack.

Eventually it was time to let @Muscle_dog cum, and I brought him to a wet orgasm. I held and pulled his balls tightly while he came. I held his cock and balls for the full duration of his orgasm, waiting until his hips stopped thrashing and his cock stopped flexing. 

I left @Muscle_dog alone to allow him to wallow in the afterglow. 

I toyed with the idea of extracting a second load from @Muscle_dog. But as the orgasm faded, his body tightened up and I chose to release him from bondage. 

As always, some things could have gone better. It is by understanding these things that we improve. 

I had muscle dog lay down before threading his arms through the sleeves of the sleep sack; I should have done this while he was sitting upright. 

Before the scene, I misjudged where his hips and cock would be, so ended up leaving too much space in the tensioning ropes. 

I should have used belts instead of rope, the more concentrated tightness would have helped. 

@Muscle_dog’s balls kept pulling close to his body. This was more difficult to address once my hands were slick with lube. I should have put a cockring on @Muscle_dog to make his balls more available to me. 

I tried using @Muscle_dog as a fuck-stick, sitting on his cock. When we discussed this ahead of time, he warned me that his dick wasn’t as responsive to anal. I assumed wrongly that his cock would get harder once he was inside me.  I was wrong. If I was going down this path, I should have gotten his cock harder first. During penetration I should have focused his mind, possibly with a hand holding the gas mask to force his gaze. I should have relaxed my ass to where he would easily slide right in. His cock did feel good inside me, but wasn’t going to improve the scene, so I moved on.

It was a good scene and a great experience. Judging by the intensity of the orgasm, I think @Muscle_dog agreed. 

I look forward to further play with him.