Tuesday, April 19, 2011

beer

I do not to drink when I play.

Very very early on in my bondage a friend came over for a scene.  We had played before and had a lot of fun.  He suggested and we each had a single tequila shot before the scene.

From my point of view, two things happened.  The bottom's body language was blurred and so harder for me to read, and my memories of the event weren't as crisp. 

It was an unsatisfying experience.  I am amazed at how big a difference so little alcohol made.

I like beer.  I find that it calms and centers me.  I have found that non-alcoholic beer is almost as good for me. 
The quality of non-alcoholic beer varies as much as alcoholic beer.  My favorite is Kaliber.  Clausthaler is sold by Costco, and is quite good.

My pre-scene ritual now involves a non-alcoholic beer, and I will have another during the scene.
I will often have alcoholic drinks with the bottom with discussion after the scene is over.

I played again later with this boy, both of us fully sober, and it was much better.