Wednesday, May 4, 2011

flogging

I was first flogged by MitchSeattle a little over 10 years ago when I was still chicken.  I was chained to a concrete wall.  The cold concrete made a nice counterpoint to the heat on my back.  I enjoyed the stingy floggers more than the thuddy floggers. I liked the feeling of an after-image of the sting across my back.

Around 2 years ago, I went to a the Seattle Men In Leather social event on the back patio of the Cuff.  The store doghouse leather used to be located inside the walls of the bar.  After watching a flogging I borrowed a flogger from a dom and a friend and I took a couple swats at each other.  One of the sales clerks took me into the store and demonstrated a variety of floggers on my back.  It reawakened my flogging interest.  I was hooked.

I didn't know what I was doing when I bought my first flogger from the Crypt.  It has 54 leather strands with slightly sharp edges and a light handle.  I got lucky, and it turned out to be perfect for me.

Over a wonderful weekend I got flogging topping instruction from kinkiDiver and his boy.  They took safety precautions and built up to a full standing flogging scene. I have since taken a couple great classes on the topic at the CSPC.

I got flogging instruction in my home from a friend.  I experimented with the equipment that I had in my playroom.  I had some great times flogging boys seated backwards on the bondage bench.  I also used the sling stand for spread eagle floggings. 
dzrtrider came over for a flogging in the playroom. His partner took pictures and he posted this photo on his recon profile.