Friday, February 3, 2012

bottoming at MAL2012

I hung out with TieGuy7001's group a good bit at MAL2012.  I let him know early in the weekend that I would like to get tied up by him. 

On Saturday evening we attended the Code Party.  Afterwards I hung out with him at his hotel room. 

TieGuy7001 gave me a tour of his "box of favorite things".  His very favorite nipple clamps, toys, and other things.

He and I talked about the deeper questions of "why?" and "how?". 

He told me to get naked and he tied me up.  The frog-tie was strenuous and comfortable. 

At IML I had demonstrated my favorite electrical toys on some of the young members of his group.  This included my cattle prod and favorite stun gun.

While I was tied at MAL TieGuy7001 invited all of people that I had shocked at IML to return the favor using TieGuy7001's new TaZapper.  It was playful and fun.