Sunday, February 5, 2012

breasts

Tonight was my first night tying up a woman. 

SoundsFun and I went to the "Bondage is the Point" party at the Center for Sex Positive Culture

CSPC is open and accepting of gays and lesbians and other, but that doesn't mean that they always show up.  SoundsFun and I have been the only gays at a couple events.  This has given us reason and opportunity to make friends in the straight community.

SoundsFun and I arrived early.  We did a sculptural bondage scene on the large heavy coffee table near the entrance.  SoundsFun was bound in a sexually suggestive position, kneeling face down, legs spread, hands pulled between his shins.  One woman asked permission and petted him.  I got an ice cube out of the communal freezer and used the ice to stroke tender areas.

I announced that I was looking to tie up a woman and Sophia volunteered enthusiastically. 

After untying soundsFun and planning out the suspension scene in my mind a bit, we gathered underneath a hard-point. 

I was asked how naked I wanted her to be.  I responded "less naked".  And suddenly the fully unclothed woman was in front of me.

I tied a chest harness on.  I made mistakes.   I started with a 40ft rope.  Breasts (and sometimes large pectorals) require two separated bands at the chest harness.  I tied the first band above the breasts.  I should have started on the bottom of the harness and worked my way up.  They loose ends of previous ropes don't interfere if you are going bottom to top.  I ran out of rope and had to splice in rope for the shoulder harness.  I started with a 15ft piece, and had to untie it to use a 30ft piece.  Altogether I tied the entire harness three times.  There would have been fewer unties and fewer knots if I had used a single 50ft piece of rope.

I tied a single column tie around the hips.  Her minor medical issues specified the exact height of the hip harness.  It went on smoothly 

The thigh lines also had to be retied three times.  I wasn't happy with the quality of the wrapping the first time and retied.  The second thigh ropes fell off when she pulled her knees together.  The third held long enough. 

I was using a carabiner chain that I like.  This was keeping my uplines separated and secure. 

I had her on her knees with a fixed topline holding the height of her chest about 18 inches off the ground.  I lifted from the thighs to bring them to the same height as chest.  I quickly retied and significantly tightened the center topline connecting the waist.  I was trying to spread the weight equally among these three structural lift points.

The discarded ropes of unrigging had left the floor littered with half coiled rope.  I untied sophia.  She was happy and bubbly and huggy.

I got the space under the hard point minimally clean.
I retrieved the webbing and carabiner top-rig rig.

There was debriefing.