Wednesday, February 8, 2012

rolled cowhide and flesh-tones

I saw a really beautiful grindr photo.  It got me thinking about flesh-tones.

So I spent some time on the lighting for some spread-eagle bondage with soundsFun.  To position the hips at a potentially usable height I rolled up the cowhide and positioned it under his pelvis.  I was suprised at how sensitive the position of his butt was to very small movements of the cowhide. 

These photos were done using my normal room lighting plus one additional incandescent light at my waist height near his head.  The incandescent has a much warmer color than the LED lights that I use for normal lighting. 

While the photos have been resized for the web they have not been retouched.


I've been noticing some depth of field effects in some recon photos.  I used a macro lens that my mother bought me for my birthday last year.