Monday, November 4, 2013

Delta2013

I had a great time at Delta2013.  It was great to see this very kinky group of friends.

I had some interesting scenes planned out without knowing who the other party was.  In previous years I had done some very nice rope suspension bondage.  I haven't been doing as much rope bondage recently.  This made some negotiation a little more difficult.

The rope bondage that I did the first evening was a bit sloppy.  I attached one of the main uplines to the wrong ring of the spreader bar.  Retying would have been awkward.  I never got the balance right afterwards.  It was visually interesting, but a lot more strenuous than it could have been on the bottom.

But I felt that I redeemed myself the first morning with the horizontal chain suspension on codyTx.  I managed to have the scene evolve from a simple set of manacles into a beautiful elaborate mid-air edging scene.




 

This year was temperature hot and I topped most of my scenes dressed just in underwear and barefoot.  I was dripping sweat by the time I finished the staging and the scene started.  By the end of the chain suspension scene my sweat had pooled into a puddle in the middle of his back.

I bottomed for a wonderful rope scene.

There was a cute young boy wandering around in chastity.  His friends pushed him to a scene with me, expecting something rope.  I felt that I did something much much better.  The boy was delivered without chastity, but had been instructed by his dominant not to cum, and was told that he would be punished if he did.  I started out with some very simple chain work.  As he neared orgasm the first time I reminded him that he had restriction on his orgasm, and that he would be punished if he came, but that I would not be punished.
He initially wasn't interested in actual sex.  In previous years actual sex had been rare throughout the event. I sorta wanted the shock value and vulnerability of actual sex in the main dungeon.
I incorporated an electro butt plug.  I used the electro well below the threshold of pain.  I got the boy aroused and close enough to orgasm often enough that I coaxed him to very publicly beg to be fucked.
It was awesome.  I think that it will be the emblematic scene for his delta.




 


I made a serious mistake during another scene.  In the center of the room I needed AC power.  I used an extension cord to a wall outlet.  I didn't realize until it was too late that the extension cord ended up running through a different scene.  And created a trip hazard.  I realized afterwards that the trip hazard was probably the most dangerous thing in the dungeon at the time.  I got away with it.  Nobody tripped. 

After a cocktail party I did a very mild finger bondage.  I did good work.

I did a very nice belt suspension.  I've been liking belts for bondage.

I brought about 100lbs of gear in my checked luggage.  And therefore had to squeeze all of my clothes into my carry-on luggage.  I started by planning out a number of fun scenes and packing the gear for them.
Many of my favorite scenes use very different sets of gear.  This gave luggage that was too heavy to be manageable.  Next time I really need to plan a common and lightweight set of gear and then plan scenes around this more limited set of gear.



I had a wonderful trip.