Tuesday, November 12, 2013

blowjob video

Before we met a boy volunteered that he'd like me to take photos and video.  I've never really taken video.  My first attempt left something to be desired.

The video quality isn't great, but still it got me all sorts of excited. The boy got excited watching the video too. 

Despite the poor video quality I'm going to share it.  The part of the scene that it captures was magical. 


The boy is doing a great job sucking my cock.  I pull him off my cock.  A handful of strokes.  I ask him whether he wants my cum.  The boy says "yes, Sir".  I guide him by the shoulder back onto my cock.  I press the center of his back as I cum down his throat.  The boy comes up to say "thank you, Sir".  I tuck my thumb under his collar to guide him back to my dick.  Afterwards I tell the boy to roll onto his back and relax.