Tuesday, November 26, 2013

small spreader bar to the floor

I saw some interesting bondage photos on tumblr.
I've had some good luck improvising with my current equipment to recreate photos I like.
For this one I used my small spreader bar.  The small spreader bar is really great for things like the sleepsack suspensions.  In that way I feel like I've gotten my value from this piece of equipment.  Any additional uses is bonus.
Restraining the wrists and ankles to the small spreader bar and connecting this to a floor point standing but bent over worked and seemed very fuckable.
 
 


I asked him to lower himself to the floor.  The position was again fuckable.  I was a little disappointed that there was enough slack for him to touch his cock. 
Attaching his neck to a floor point removed all of the slack in the system.  A small enough padlock connecting the eyebolt to the collar made me confident that the eyebolt itself wouldn't dig into his flesh.
 

I will be back here.