Saturday, January 21, 2012

a visit from the popeBacon

At the Seattle GRUE we met a lot of new people.

The meet-and-greet the first night was held at the home of popeBacon.  At the conference the next day we spent time with him.  Informally I showed him and a few others my technique for webbing ties.

PopeBacon, soundsFun, and I agreed that we should all get together and play with webbing.  We got together at my dungeon.

SoundsFun stripped down to socks and underwear and we started tying.

I walked popeBacon through my favorite suspension.  This suspension itself is quite comfortable, so allows for other activities.

SoundsFun suggested use of the riding crop.  PopeBacon is quite talented with bastinado and pressure points.  SoundsFun lost his socks.  With his hands and the riding crop he had soundsFun writhing in (good) pain for half an hour.

It was a wonderful bonding experience.